Every 1st & 3rd Thursday of the Month 9:30am 1 Blue Hill River Road, 2nd Fl Canton, MA
1st timers please arrive at 9:15am
Your New Facilitator: Dawn Quesnel, CPCC, PCC Professional Certified Coach Coaching Professionals through job changes, raises, and promotions.
Thursday, May 5th ~ Power Networking
Key Benefits of Attending – Attendees will:
- Gain an understanding of the true purpose and value of networking
- Become exposed to key tools to be used in the process
- Learn how to start the “power” networking practice
- Understand how to effectively leverage existing contacts
- Learn key things never to do when networking
- Understand the different kinds of potential contacts
- Learn effective ways to outreach to networking referrals
- Learn ways to truly differentiate oneself
- Understand how to conduct a meeting with a networking contact
- Learn how to optimize the results of a networking meeting
- Understand how power networking can continue to generate new contacts
The WIND Networking Group is one of the oldest networking groups in New England. The registration policy is to show up 15 minutes early if it's your 1st meeting. There is no pre-registration in advance. 1st time members pay $20 and returning members pay $10. If you have questions, you can contact me at 617-755-8611 or DQ@CoachDQ.com
Wednesday, May 4: How to Deal With Career Missteps
Fred Nothnagel WIND's Executive Director and Independent Career Coach since 1995 firstname.lastname@example.org
Doors open at 9:00 for informal networking. First-timers should arrive by 9:15. General Meeting begins at 10:00.
Tuesday, February 23 at 9:30 AM
Coming soon! For more information please email mailto:DQ@CoachDQ.com
Do you want to create a professional life that’s fulfilling and satisfying, and puts you on the fast track to personal success? Are you looking to transition out of an uninspiring career? Are you spinning your wheels when it comes to job search efforts?
If so, why not make 2009 your year for positive change?
What is BRIDGE?
BRIDGE is an acronym for the six components that make up a successful career transition strategy.
- B - Become clear about your career dreams and your desired direction
- R – Research the possibilities that exist in your new or current field
- I – Identify and Inventory your personal assets
- D – Develop your list of contacts
- G – Establish your Game Plan
- E – Execute and Evaluate your strategy
What BRIDGE can do for you:
- Help you establish clearer, more precise goals and objectives
- Help you achieve a broader understanding of your new or current field
- Help you create a more dynamic network of business contacts
- Help you implement an actionable strategy to achieve your career goals
Who will benefit from the BRIDGE Career Transition program?
- Anyone who wants to change their career field or their current career direction
- Anyone who is laid off or underemployed
- Anyone who is considering starting their own business
- Anyone who is looking to take their existing career to the next level
Job Search B.R.I.D.G.E Method™ has six proactive steps to connect you with success regardless of what stage you are in your career. BRIDGE is an acronym for the time-tested job search method with a l0-year record of success that I have used to lead hundreds of job seekers to jobs and careers they love in almost half the time.
What BRIDGE can do for you:
· Help you best articulate the type of position you’re looking for
· Help you develop a strategy for tapping into the hidden job market
· Help you reduce the amount of time it takes to get hired
· Help you get more interviews
From this workshop, you will:
ü Establish clearer, more precise goals and objectives for your search.
ü Achieve a broader and deeper understanding of your new or current field.
ü Learn how to create a more dynamic network of business contacts.
ü Implement an actionable strategy to achieve your career goals.
This Program Is For You If:
ü You want to transition into a new career
ü You want to change the direction of your current career
ü You are laid off or underemployed
ü You are unemployed
ü Need to diversify your job search techniques
ü Feel stalled in your job search
Presenter: Dawn Quesnel, CPCC, PCC “Coach DQ” Job Search Expert, Voted Career Coach of the Year June 2011 ~ Professional Certified Career Life Coach